On Tuesdays & Thursdays, we deliver pre-made boxes of fresh, local, seasonal, healthy fruits and veggies to designated pick-up locations, schools, and businesses in Albany, Camilla, and Leesburg. We make it easy to eat healthier and local because we bring the farmer's market to you.
- For Thursday, August 23rd delivery, the order deadline is noon on Tuesday, August 21st.
- For Tuesday, August 28th delivery, the order deadline is noon on Saturday, August 25th.
We offer three size options for our Fresh Box program
- Produce Bag - $25 (feeds 1 to 2 people)*
- If you return your reusable shopping bag, your next orders will cost $20
- 1/2 Bushel Box - $30 (feeds 3 to 4 people)
- Full Bushel Box - $50 (feeds 5 to 6 people)
Our pick-up locations and times in Albany, Camilla, and Leesburg are:
- Camilla - Sweetly, Shealy (19 South Scott Street). Pick Up Time: 12:00 to 4:00pm
- Albany - Porterfield United Methodist (2200 Dawson Rd). Pick up time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Albany - The Bread House (520 N Jefferson St). Pick up time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Albany/Leesburg - Live Naturally Vitamins (2627 Ledo Rd, Ste. 4) - Pick Up Time: 2:00 pm to 5:30pm
- Albany - 229 Yoga (2620 Dawson Rd - Behind Pier One Imports). Pick up time: 5:15 pm to 5:45 pm
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a business/school delivery.
This week's box will include:
sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions, peas, okra, yellow squash, cucumbers, broccoli, peaches, and muscadine grapes.
Delivered on Tuesday, August 21st and Thursday, August 23rd.
august 28th & August 30th - fresh box items will be announced on:
MONDAY, AUGUST 20th
Check back to see what goodies we will have in our next FRESH BOX.